DVD ISO finally uploaded - Available

Update: I finally have a solution to the International formats needed for the DVD/ISO!
So - Out they go Monday to international requests. Mike/Larry

After a number of issues the ISO of The Laptop Doctor had been posted (4.2gb). Since the automation portion has not been completed. You will have to request further information and payment detail via email "Subject: ISO/DVD". Please do not request without subject.

This is an early release I am still working out the details to have this done automatically. After returning from Paypal, a link is generated for each request, and since this is a new server/host I am not sure of it's speed, but I was promised a fast connection. The ISO videos are in the NTSC format (Region 1) and I have no way of knowing if PAL/SECAM machines can view these via computer.

What's on the ISO?
1: How to Properly Reflow an nVidia GPU

2: Repairing DV6000 (Intel) No Power Issues
3: Repairing DV6000 (AMD)
4: Repairing DV Jack Issue
5: Short Animation of DV Intel power paths

As stated before, I am sure there are a number of issues that Europe and Asia may have viewing, so they may have an additional wait. Unless your system has no region set. They will also be available as single views when completed.


Twelve (12) additional videos are currently being edited and pages created. Additional question?
email me at hoosiernewman@gmail.com These videos are intended for technicians, if you are a novice or have no technical training, I would not recommend them, as they are not for everyday hobbyist.

There were a number of issues that could not have been foreseen. Sorry for the delay. Be sure to let me know of any issues (in detail) that you may have.


!!! -Provider says I am over Storage Limit. Changing Plan- !!!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. The Video details page has the links http://www.mayohardware.com/Paypal.html

      Delete

Post a Comment

I cannot repair laptops for you via the internet, I can only answer questions related to posts. This is because I have not had experience on every motherboard that is out there. Bear with me.

If you do need it repaired. Contact me for quote (US/CDN Only)

Popular posts from this blog

Important parts on DV6000 and DV9000 series

Dell Inspiron 1501 - Dead, No Power, Won't Charge

Tips on Testing MOSFETs