Happy New Year, And Peace on Earth


I'd like to thank everyone for the End of the Year donations.  It really helped, now I am looking at getting some additional hardware to tinker with. As well as getting some newer i5, and i7 systems that have been failing.  For some that had thought I was making it rich with the blog (HA HA HA HA), but your levity is warming. 


Biggest donations : $19.57 

Smallest donation : $00.01
Most recent   $00.16   (not sure what that would be in EURO's but thanks)

Again, I wish all the readers a Happy New Year, and maybe every country can get along, after all no one is leaving the planet too soon, if they do, they usually have to come back.

Comments

  1. I really appreciate you for this great information keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I cannot repair laptops for you via the internet, I can only answer questions related to posts. This is because I have not had experience on every motherboard that is out there. Bear with me.

If you do need it repaired. Contact me for quote (US/CDN Only)

Popular posts from this blog

Important parts on DV6000 and DV9000 series

Dell Inspiron 1501 - Dead, No Power, Won't Charge

Tips on Testing MOSFETs